We are a 501(c)3 organization formed to provide a place where individuals of varying abilities are encouraged to develop their full potential through interaction with others and exploring their world. We plan to offer a unique and constantly evolving program. Although we will incorporate many different activities into our programs, our focus is on healthy active enrichment. Most activities will be open-ended and evolving on a regular basis based on the individual's needs.
Our mission is to assist individuals with intellectual, mental, and physical special needs and their families by providing enriching, interactive activities, education, and a safe place to enjoy them.
We will offer:
• Basic life skills instruction and training.
• Basic computer skills instruction.
• Activity-based learning opportunities, both on campus and in field trips.
• Access to community resources.
• Assistance with transportation.
• Mental and Physical stimulations through games, movies, activities, and art.
Eligibility: the program is designed for primarily those individuals who have graduated from the public school special needs program.
Staff: The staff are experienced professionals with experience working with individuals from various backgrounds, needs, and abilities.
We are currently meeting daily at Dover Hall, at the First United Methodist Church in Kennedale.